The Ruins of Bael Turath
Meloch and Mistress Zillah would like to meet on neutral ground to discuss the alliance. They would also like an independent third party to act as a witness and mediator and to provide representation.
The two factions will then discuss their terms with the help of the party, each player will be given some discussion notes and will then be able to partake in the negotiations.
- Bloodpact Term – The Bloodpact will of course govern the city, and the surrounding lands, as its rightful rulers.
- Black Market Response – Agreed on the condition that Black Market members are given hereditary titles and advisory roles within the cities governance.
- Black Market Term – The Black Market will be given the right to govern any independent interplaner trading stations.
- Bloodpact Response – Agreed, so long as the Bloodpact are granted free access to any and all portals for the use of travel, exploration and if necessary, war.
- Bloodpact Term – The Black Market will also recognize the authority of the Bloodpact at times of war, civil unrest or natural disasters.
- Black Market Response – Agreed, so long as civil order is maintained and the Black Market is provided with insurance and protection from outside forces.
- Black Market Term – The Bloodpact will also respect the traditions and customs of the Shadar Kai culture.
- Bloodpact Response – Agreed, provided the Black Market likewise respects the ideals and teachings of the Tiefling religion.
- Bloodpact Term – Tiefling citizens will also be granted access to the markets and allowed to trade with all the normal rights and obligations.
- Black Market Response – Agreed, so long as Shadar Kai citizens are permited to buy and develop property in the surrounding city.
- Black Market Term – The Black Market will of course control and manage all trade, both in and out of the City Gates.
- Bloodpact Response – Agreed, provided you pay appropriate tribute, tariffs and taxes as applicable.